Freud Router Bit Set - 3 PIECE COVE BIT SET
From the Manufacturer
The simplest way to produce classical decorative edges on furniture and mouldings, Freud's 3-Piece Cove Bit Set cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. Used on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers, Freud's cove bits are made of micro-grain carbide for clean cutting and durability. An anti-kickback design enhances safety and protects the workpiece from marring. A Permashield coating means bits stay cool for smooth, fast cutting. Precision balanced for smooth, chatter-free cuts, cove bits also feature a sheer angle design to further enhance cutting. Your purchase includes one each 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch radius cove bits and an attractive wooden storage box.
- Micro grain carbide for clean cut and durability
- Anti-kickback design for increased safety
- Perma shield coating for cooler bits
- Precision balanced for smooth chatter free cuts
- Sheer angle design for clean cutting
- Includes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" radius cove bits
- Freud bit numbers: 30-110, 30-112, 30-114
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.