LU72R010 Freud General Purpose Saw Blade
10" x 40T General Purpose Blade
- Ideal For: For Heavy-Duty General Purpose Applications. Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (1/4" to1").
- Machine Use: Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Panel Saw
- Materials: Laminates, Chip Board, Melamine, Plywood, Composition Material, Hardwood and Softwood
Freud’s new General Purpose blade includes a 30 degree Hi-ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth grind for better quality finish and crisper edges in crosscut applications. This blade is ideal for cutting thick hardwoods, softwoods and thinner stock materials that range in thickness from 3/4" to 3-1/2" for crosscutting, and 1/4" to 1" for ripping. The newly added Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating protects the blade from heat and pitch build-up, allowing for reduced drag and longer cutting life.
- New 30 degree Hi-ATB for better quality finish and crisper edges in crosscut applications
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating for less heat, gumming and corrosion
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feed