LU80R010 Freud Ultimate Plywood & Melamine Saw Blade
10X80X5/8 HIATB COATED
10" x 80T Ultimate Plywood & Melamine Blade
- Ideal For: Flawless Finish In Veneered Plywood, Chip Board, Melamine & Laminate - Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Veneered Plywood, Chip Board, Melamine & Laminates
The LU80 saw blade provides flawless, chip free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods.
- Premium TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- High Alternate Top Bevel (HiATB)Tooth Design produces splinter-free cuts
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.