LU87R012 Freud Thin Kerf Rip Saw Blade
12X30X1 THIN KERF ATB RED
12" x 30T Thin Kerf Rip Blade
- Ideal For: Heavy-Duty Ripping Blades For Underpowered Saws. Depth of cut (3/4" to 2-3/4").
- Machine Use: Table Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
This blade gives new life to underpowered table saws and radial arm saws because the thin kerf does not require much horsepower. The Perma-SHIELD™ coating helps this blade pull 1/3 less on the saw, which translates into over 33% more cutting power. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 2-3/4" thick.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for Maximum Performance
- Thin Kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feeding in ripping applications
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.