12X96X1 ATB THIN KERF COATED
12" x 96T Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Blade
- Ideal For: Ultimate Cut-Off Blades For Glass-Smooth Finishes With Underpowered Saws. Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
This thin kerf blade produces glass smooth surfaces when crosscutting hardwoods and softwoods, thanks to Freud’s unique side grinding technology. The larger blades are ideal for miter box applications. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- No Stabilizers needed
- Unique Side Grind polishes the material to produce a superior finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.