LM74R014 Freud Glue Line Ripping Blade
14X36X1 TCG RIP COATED
14" x 44T Glue Line Ripping Blade
- Ideal For: Heavy Duty Glue Line Ripping Blades For Superior Finish. Depth of cut (1/8" to 1").
- Machine Use: Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
This blade’s specially designed triple chip tooth design produces extremely smooth, true surfaces for gluing and finish work. There is no need for sanding or jointing after the cut. The ideal working range is from 1/8" to 1" thick. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate ripping blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.