LU83R015 Freud Combination Saw Blade
15X80X1 THIN KERF RED
15" x 80T Thin Kerf Combination Blade
- Ideal For: Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (3/8" to 1-1/2").
- Machine Use: Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
The ultimate combination blade is now available in a thin kerf design for less amp draw and reduced material waste. This ultimate combination blade combines one flat tooth for ripping, followed by four alternate top bevel teeth for crosscutting and a large gullet for effective chip clearance. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate combination blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Combination Blend for Maximum Performance
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.