LU81M016 Freud Heavy Duty Stacked Chipboard Saw Blade
16" x 60T Heavy Duty Stacked Chipboard Blade
- Ideal For: Heavy Duty Fast Stacked Chipboard Blades. Depth of cut (1-1/4" to 3-1/2").
- Machine Use: Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Laminates, Chip Board, Melamine, Plywood, Composition Material, Hardwood and Softwood
This blade is ideal for sizing sheet goods (chipboard, plywood, laminates, MDF) where speed is more important than a smooth finish or when cutting stacks of material. These blades are best used when cutting plywood and composition material, but they can also be used with hardwood and softwood.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Laminate Blend for Maximum Performance
- Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Design with a positive hook angle for long life in production applications
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feeding in production applications
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up