LU86R008 Freud Thin Kerf General Purpose Saw Blade
8X34X5/8 THIN KERF ATB RED
8" x 34T Thin Kerf General Purpose Blade
- Ideal For: For Heavy-Duty General Purpose Applications. Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (1/4" to 1" ).
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Hardwood, Softwood, Laminate, Chip Board, Plywood and thinner stock materials
This heavy-duty thin kerf blade is good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods and thinner stock materials. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 3-1/2" thick for crosscutting, and 1/4" to 1" thick for ripping. Thinner or thicker material may be cut, but some loss of surface finish may occur.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feed
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.