Saw blades for cutting wood panels, plastic materials and non-ferrous metals on table saw or miter saw.
Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own Micrograin Carbide for each tool application.
300 mm x 96T Panel Sizing on Sliding Table Saws
300mm x 2.2mm x 30mm x 96T | Kerf: 3.2mm | Hook: 2° | Grind: HiATB
- Ideal For: To size bilaminated panels, with perfect finishing on both sides without the employment of the scoring sawblade.
- Machine Use: Panel Saw,Vertical Panel Saw
- Materials: Bilaminated panels with extremely fine coatings, veneered panels.
- ATB 38° tooth, with variable cutting angle according to the diameter.
- Silent Sawblade
- Anti-vibration Design
- Silver I.C.E. Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.